IN-GYM REPLACES ON-LAWN 🏀
I’m pleased to announce we are adding another option for in-person gatherings beginning this weekend! Now that the weather is colder we’re putting our On Lawn outside gatherings on hold and will meet this weekend…
- Beginning Sunday, November 15
- 2:00 PM
- In the gym of Grace Capital Church (542 Pembroke St, Pembroke, NH 03275)
As with the on-lawn option, the new in-gym option will parallel the content of the online experiences. This weekend’s episode of The Best Advice I Ever Got is an especially helpful message dealing with giving and receiving correction that truly makes a difference. If you’ve ever been frustrated because issues don’t get resolved, even though you’ve talked about them over and over again, Break the Crazy Cycle will give you the insights and tools you need to break that cycle of frustration.
THE BACKGROUND 🎬
Our previous indoor location, Red River Theatres, remains closed and it’s unclear when it might be available again. The Grace Capital location allows us to meet indoors but have a similar experience to what we’ve been doing outside, including appropriate physical distancing, small group huddles, and easy setup and takedown.
WE ARE A PEOPLE ON MISSION 💪🏼
Our mission remains unchanged: reaching people with the Good News of Jesus Christ, and leading people into a growing relationship with him. All of our worship experiences—in-person, online, on-lawn, on-demand, etc.—are designed to inspire and equip you to follow Jesus wholeheartedly, because we know that following Jesus makes life better, and makes you better at life. (And brings glory to God in the process!)
We are one congregation, worshiping and serving in different environments. We are being flexible and creative so that we can stay on mission in these changing circumstances. However you are participating in the life of the church, you can consider yourself a part of the Cornerstone family!
IN-GYM NITTY GRITTY ✅
For the "In-Gym" option, we aim to create a safe and comfortable environment for healthy, low-risk participants to experience in-person worship:
- Please stay home and take advantage of our online options if you have been exposed to others who are sick, traveled to high risk areas, or are experiencing any cold, flu, or COVID-like symptoms.
- We’ll distance by family groups, but you will not need to bring your own chairs.
- Cones will be set out to mark the spots for family groups.
- Folding chairs will be available for everyone in your huddle.
- While indoors, face coverings will be required while moving around and interacting, and encouraged at all times.
- Preschoolers are exempt from face covering requirements.
- While at your seat, with your family group, you may remove your mask.
- Speakers & singers "on stage" will be physically distanced from the congregation and may remove their face coverings.
- Additional cleaning measures and risk-minimizing strategies will be employed.
FINDING US 🔀
If you’re coming to Cornerstone In Gym, be sure to follow Grace Capital's signage for traffic flow—the first entrance to the parking lot is the second driveway. Look for the Cornerstone flag to know where to enter the gym—you’re not going in the main entrance to the church.
Church, from the start of this extraordinary phase of our church’s existence, it has been my firm conviction that God is in control, and that he is going to use these experiences to accomplish his purposes and for our good. I still believe that! Let’s keep our eyes open and our hearts attuned to how he wants to speak to us and use us for a time such as this!
On mission with you,