The Bottom Line: God’s instructions lead to the life you really want.
When you face decisions, especially when your knowledge is limited and the stakes are high, how will you know what path to take? In Two Paths, we uncover the source for insights that will help you make the kind of choices that will get you where you ultimately want to go. Here are some ways to adjust your course so you’re always on the path you want.
Get on the right path by committing your life to Jesus.
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." — John 14:6 NLT
- Saying "YES!" to Jesus? Text YES to 603-225-2550.
- Let us celebrate your decision & resource you for your new life in Christ.
Read & respond to God’s Word daily.
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. — Psalm 119:105 NLT
- First Steps Life Journal Reading Plan — This is an abbreviated reading plan that focuses on the easiest to understand and apply passages; less reading and easy to understand.
- The weekly Cornerstone Growth Guide includes an On Your Own section that can be used as at least one of your daily Quiet Times.
Do church each & every week.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, — Hebrews 10:24 NLT
Huddle up & pass it on!
not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. — Hebrews 10:25 NLT // You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others. — 2 Timothy 2:2 NLT
Note: While our options may be limited by public health concerns right now, there are still options! Follow those guidelines, and find ways to create your huddle.
- Some families and friends are already spending time together. Why not gather within your quarantine "pod" for a spiritual purpose?
- Socially distanced groups as we have done "On Lawn" allow for in-person gatherings with adequate precautions.
- Plus there are a host of online options like Zoom, FaceTime, Google Meet, etc. They not be ideal, but they’re probably better than nothing!
- Each week the Growth Guide includes message notes plus a discussion guide you can do on your own and then discuss with others.
Watch your inputs!
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. — Philippians 4:8b NLT
- Find & then listen to the music you hear at Cornerstone each week here...
- Leadership Development
- Christian Life
- Biblical Studies